We've made it easier for you to manage your Blue Cross health insurance plan. Download our app to access these services.
Use the app or online account provided by our service partner, Medavie Blue Cross to access a wide range of features.
• Log in using the same email and password you use for the Member Services Site (or register for an account if this is your first time using our online tools).
• Tap "Submit a Claim" on the app dashboard.
• Select your claim type. If you can’t find your claim type in the list, select "Other" at the bottom of the list.
• You’ll be walked through a series of questions related to your claim.
• Use your device’s camera to take photos of all documents identified in step (1). Take one photo per document. If you already have photos or scans of your documents, you can attach them from your photo library.
• Hit ‘Submit’ and you’re done! Please note that if you have multiple claims to submit at one time, you’ll need to complete this process for each one separately.
• Ensure you have photos or scans of all documents identified in step (1). You can submit them in a variety of formats—JPG, PDF, BMP and TIFF.
• Log in using the same email and password you use for the Mobile app (or register for an account if this is your first time using our online tools).
• Click on "eClaims" in the top menu bar.
• Answer the questions and ensure you’ve entered your bank account information for direct deposit of your reimbursement.
• Attach the photos or scans using the "Choose File" button. You can attach multiple files to your submission.
• Agree to the On-Line Claim Submission Agreement by clicking the checkbox, then click "Submit". You’re done!
If you’re unable to use the Mobile app or the Member Services Site, you can submit all required documents identified in step (1) by mail to the address on your claim form. Please note that if you submit a claim by mail, you’ll be required to include a completed paper claim form.
Have more questions?
We’re ready to help you!