Almost 60% of your employees have a chronic disease.
That’s based on the research in the latest Sanofi Canada Healthcare Survey. And that can mean lost productivity, higher drug spends, and more disability claims.
The good news is, we can help—with our new extended health care benefit specifically for chronic disease management. It’s a smart investment today for long term health—for your employees and your organization.
Growing, national network of experts
Our network of qualified, credentialed, community-based health professionals includes respiratory therapists, diabetes educators, nurses, and pharmacists who specialize in health education, coaching and support. Members and their dependents have access to customized healthcare services for:
Puts the member in control of their treatment plan.
Removes barriers to access
No physician referral required.
Makes resources flexible
Adaptive tools for all stages of health management
Individual services are tailored to a member's needs.
Organizational health benefits
- An easy and effective way to support employees and better health within your organization
- Rolls seamlessly onto existing plans
- Short and long term positive health results
- Group Admin toolkit to engage your workforce
Member health benefits
- Continuous support navigating the complexities of chronic condition management
- Provides coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexibility to get access resources on the member’s schedule
- Empowers members through a model of self-care, which has shown great results
With our managing chronic disease benefit, combined with other elements of your group health plan, you can improve health outcomes for your employees and reduce the impact on your organization.
We’re more than a health insurance provider—
we’re a healthcare partner.