Step 2. Submit the documents to us.
For the simplest process and quickest turnaround time, we encourage you to submit the documents using the Medavie Mobile app or the Members Services Site. Here’s how to do that:
Submitting a claim using Medavie Mobile
• Log in using the same email and password you use for the Member Services Site (or register for an account if this is your first time using our online tools).
• Tap ‘Submit a Claim’ on the app dashboard.
• Select your claim type. If you can’t find your claim type in the list, select ‘Other’ at the bottom of the list.
• You’ll be walked through a series of questions related to your claim. Depending on the type of claim you’re submitting, you may be asked to indicate your health professional. You can search for them by entering their last name and city. If you can’t find your health professional in our search results, you can enter the information manually.
• Use your device’s camera to take photos of all documents identified in step (1). Take one photo per document. If you already have photos or scans of your documents, you can attach them from your photo library. Tip: make sure your photo is clear and bright—blurry or dark photos can be difficult for us to read and may cause delays.
• If you haven’t already entered your bank account information for direct deposit of your reimbursement, you’ll be prompted to do so before submitting your claim.
• Hit ‘Submit’ and you’re done! Please note that if you have multiple claims to submit at one time, you’ll need to complete this process for each one separately.
Please note that if you have multiple claims to submit at one time, you’ll need to complete this process for each one separately.
Submitting a claim using the Member Services Site
• Ensure you have photos or scans of all documents identified in step (1). You can submit them in a variety of formats—JPG, PDF, BMP and TIFF.
• Log in using the same email and password you use for the Medavie Mobile app (or register for an account if this is your first time using our online tools).
• Click on ‘eClaims’ in the top menu bar.
• Answer the questions and ensure you’ve entered your bank account information for direct deposit of your reimbursement.
• Attach the photos or scans using the ‘Choose File’ button. You can attach multiple files to your submission.
• Agree to the On-Line Claim Submission Agreement by clicking the checkbox, then click ‘Submit’. You’re done!
Submitting a claim by mail
If you’re unable to use Medavie Mobile or the Member Services Site, you can submit all required documents identified in step (1) by mail to the address on your claim form. Please note that if you submit a claim by mail, you’ll be required to include a completed paper claim form.
You can download the relevant claim form here
*Some benefits do require specific forms to be completed by your health professional, regardless of how you submit your claim. Sometimes your health professional will give this to you at the time of service. Otherwise, you can download the form below, and submit it using the mobile app or website once completed.
Specialty forms are required for: