The comfort of Blue Cross Travel Insurance
Whether you’re a student on a global quest or a family visiting another province – for all ages, all destinations, travel coverage is a must.
Our coverage is flexible – we have a plan to suit your specific needs. Snowbirds can rely on an annual plan that will cover them over the cold months. Visitors to Canada receive coverage that starts the moment they touch down in Canada.
Our plans are comprehensive – covering cancellations, baggage, accommodation, repatriation along with emergency medical. We are recognized around the world so no matter where you end up your coverage is there for you.
What sets us apart?
- 24/7 support through Blue Cross Travel Assistance, wherever your travels take you
- No deductible – your coverage begins with the initial expense
- Benefits if your flight is delayed through Flight Delay Service
- Trip Cancellation coverage for unforeseen events, with Optional Coverage for COVID-19 related costs.
- Medical follow-up in Canada (included in the Emergency Medical Care benefit)
- One easy toll-free call for problems big or small
- And you can use the same number for predeparture concerns!
Find what works for you
Use our Travel Insurance Quote* tool to purchase Travel Insurance, anytime.